Cyber Risk Management for RIAs
Measure your cybersecurity program the same way you measure everything else you do, in dollars.
Cybersecurity Compliance vs. Financial Risk
RIAs must meet rigorous compliance requirements established by regulators and their broker-dealers. But no compliance program can eliminate risk. Our Cyber Risk Management as a Service offering gives you actionable insight on how to prioritize the elements of your cybersecurity program.
Make Cyber Risk Actionable
Cybersecurity compliance alone creates a checklist of items to address, but does not help you prioritize where to invest the most effort and resources to protect your business. Our service shows you helps you prioritize and measure results.
Understand exactly how different risks would impact your firm financially to prioritize spending, training time, and hedging strategies.
Measure the impact and efficacy of your compliance program in a way that goes beyond the checklist.
Do It Right
Align compliance activities with measured financial exposure
- Calculate the return on investment for actions to address risks
- Make cyber compliance more than a pro forma matter
Know the level of exposure and the reasons why
- Communicate the risks and measures taken to address them for your client’s peace of mind
- Understand the cost to bring new systems into your existing cybersecurity program
Mitigate the risks or pursue indemnification
- Avoid litigation exposure because due diligence meets the standard of care
- Know how much cyber insurance will protect you from an undiscovered breach