Quickly Quantify Your Company's Cyber Risk
Large companies have risk management teams and programs with sophisticated tools to quantify their information risk, but smaller companies have the same needs and obligations to manage their risk. Our approach is aimed at the needs of smaller companies without large dedicated information security and risk management teams.
Listen to Co-founder and Practice Manager William Kasper discusses Foresight’s unique approach to addressing the needs of smaller companies.
Make Cyber Risk Actionable
Cybersecurity compliance alone creates a checklist of items to address, but does not help you prioritize where to invest the most effort and resources to protect your business. Our service shows you helps you prioritize and measure results.
Understand exactly how different risks would impact your firm financially to prioritize spending, training time, and hedging strategies.
Measure the impact and efficacy of your compliance program in a way that goes beyond the checklist.
Do It Right
Align compliance activities with measured financial exposure
- Calculate the return on investment for actions to address risks
- Make cyber compliance more than a pro forma matter
Know the level of exposure and the reasons why
- Communicate the risks and measures taken to address them for your client’s peace of mind
- Understand the cost to bring new systems into your existing cybersecurity program
Mitigate the risks or pursue indemnification
- Avoid litigation exposure because due diligence meets the standard of care
- Know how much cyber insurance will protect you from an undiscovered breach